Best Paying Jobs in Australia 2021 for Freshers Indian Male/ Female OR Foreigners with visa sponsorship after 12th pass, Graduation, CA, MBA, Bsc Agriculture, masters, BCA, etc.: If you are struggling to find the best-suited job for you in Australia then this is for you.
Most of us know how difficult it’s to find the right job which can create a good position for us in society. Australia has a competitive job market, but there are tons of opportunities. All you have to do is find the one that suits your degree, qualification as well as passion.
Here we have made a list of some highest paying & Best jobs in Australia in 2021.
Top 8 Best jobs in Australia 2021
Keep in mind, the highest paying jobs in Australia are available for foreigners. Still, proper research, eligible visa & well-prepared resumes are compulsory. Thus, you need to prepare well before applying for jobs in Australia.
Also Read: Best Jobs in Germany 2021 for Foreigners
In our list of surprisingly high-paying jobs in Australia, first, we have Civil engineers. You may not know that civil engineers get a lot of money as their monthly salary which is pretty much around $50000. All government projects require civil engineers and they are always in high demand. To qualify for the position,
- you need to have a four years bachelor’s degree in engineering with honors.
- You can also study and get a degree of bachelor of engineering technology to apply and qualify for the role.
It will help you earn a handsome amount in a month. The working hours are standard in this job.
Being a veterinarian helps you earn a high amount because the profession receives a high income. Now let me tell you that this is also one of the highest paying jobs in Australia for females.
In Australia, they have a shortage of vets in rural areas but you should know that it is one of the high-paying jobs in Australia. Only the starting salary of a vet in Australia is $57000 so then you can get how much an experienced vet receives for his or her service. Qualifications that you need :
- You should have a degree of five years bachelor’s course in veterinary science. “Best Paying Jobs in Australia 2021 for Freshers Indian Male/ Female OR Foreigners with visa sponsorship after 12th pass, Graduation, CA, MBA, Bsc Agriculture, masters, BCA, etc.”
Furthermore, you won’t find this one in several colleges and universities because only Massey University offers it.
Next on our list, we have the job of general counsel. If you don’t know, the law industry holds some of the Best Paying Jobs in Australia 2021 for Freshers Indian Male/ Female OR Foreigners with visa sponsorship after 12th pass, Graduation, CA, MBA, Bsc Agriculture, masters, BCA, etc. General counsel tops the list of legal professionals.
The general counsel is the chief lawyer in the law department and it takes almost 7 to 8 years to reach that position. They have an average salary package of $400,000.
The qualifications that require:
- A degree or Bachelor’s of law
- Completion of practical legal training (PLT)
- You can also apply and get a practicing certificate from your law society.
- Complete two years of supervised practice at a law firm.
The medical field has got some of the jobs that pay the most. One of them is the profession of an anesthetist.
The profession needs special skills and concentration. These anesthetists who are working with surgeons are some of the highest earners. Their salary is $4,647 per week.
These fields require both high qualifications as well as passion. The degree and the qualifications that you need to be an anesthetist are:
- You need to have a medical degree which is a 4-6 years course
- Gain experience from doing internships from accredited hospitals and get certificates of it.
- You also need to finish your residency at some accredited hospital.
- You can also undergo five years of Medical training at the Australian College of Anaesthetists. “Best Paying Jobs in Australia 2021 for Freshers Indian Male/ Female OR Foreigners with visa sponsorship after 12th pass, Graduation, CA, MBA, Bsc Agriculture, masters, BCA, etc.”
The project managers of the corporate companies get paid a handsome amount every month. They have high responsibilities on their shoulders and their incomes can prove that
They need to look after all the operations including the formulation of new policies, budget allocation, etc. So they get a fair and handsome salary for holding the company and maintaining its position in the market.
Their weekly payment starts from an amount of $4,266 a week. Although the work does not have much flexibility, they provide their project managers with all kinds of needs.
The qualifications that require to apply for this job are
- Complete and get a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- It’s better if you can also complete a master’s degree course in business administration.
- Gain experience by doing internships from different esteemed organizations in this field and get certificates of the same.
Software developers and programmers get paid for their development and maintenance of websites and applications and software.
IT skilled people are in demand these days in Australia and New Zealand as recently the country has seen an increase and development in IT companies. The starting salary itself is as high as $50000.
Degrees and qualifications required:
- Three years bachelor’s degree in computer application.
- The scope of getting the job is greater if you have a master’s degree in the same
- Work with the IT companies as an intern to gain certificates and experience in programming and software development.
Chief executive officer (CEO)
To be a CEO of any company requires you to have a high-quality education, managing skills as the CEOs play the most vital role in a company. The CEOs receive a high salary for their contribution to the companies.
The public sector CEOs can earn an amount of $120000 to $750000 in a year.
The qualifications that you need to have:
- Work under senior leaders and experts when you’re a beginner in this field to know about it more.
- you need to have a bachelor’s degree in Business administration.
- We also recommend you get a master’s degree in business administration.
Electrician (Best Jobs in Australia 2021)
You may be surprised, but we aren’t kidding. Electricians fall under the list of the top 100 highest-paying jobs in Australia.
Electricity is a daily necessity and often it gets cracked. The service of the electricians is what we depend on when any of our electric appliances stop working.
With the increase in the use of gadgets in our daily life, their job has the most demand. Their average salary per year is $86,731.
- You need to complete the Electrician Apprenticeship course to get specialized in this field.
Also Read: How to Get a Job In United Kingdom 2021
What are the best paying jobs in Australia in 2021 without a degree?
We have often heard that only a good degree can get us a job that pays well. But in these changing times, many jobs and professions just need skills and passion. You don’t need to get a degree from a deemed university to be in that profession.
Here we have prepared a list for you if you’re looking for some of the Best Paying Jobs in Australia 2021 for Freshers Indian Male/ Female OR Foreigners with visa sponsorship after 12th pass, Graduation, CA, MBA, Bsc Agriculture, masters, BCA, etc.
In Australia, they have more than 5133 gyms and fitness training centers and the fitness Market size is as large as $3 billion. The fitness coaches get average salaries of $97500 which is a huge amount.
The people in Australia are very health conscious. Health and fitness instructors have constant jobs without degrees as the people there know that it’s better to take the guidance of instructors rather than having an unhealthy body. Their profession requires passion and hard work to be one but not a degree.
Digital marketing manager
This is a growing profession that does not require a degree but certain techniques and skills.
As the old world is getting more and more digital, the digital managers are making the most money out of it. Any business these days requires digital support and there comes the job of the digital marketing manager.
These days it is one of the top 50 highest paying jobs in Australia which does not require any specific degree. The manager earns up to an average salary of $100,008.
These successful digital managers have excellent marketing skills and know different tips and tricks. These days they even take coaching to teach these to the younger generations to let me know about it from a young age without even experiencing it. That also helps earn Money online.
Also Read: How to Find Permanent Jobs in Switzerland?
What are the lowest paying Best Jobs in Australia 2021?
When deciding about a course for higher studies or searching for jobs in different fields, besides browsing for the highest paying jobs, you should also look for the ones that are the lowest to know about the market and its salaries well.
- Checkout operator: The ones who work in shops or malls of operating register get paid very low. They earn $18 per hour.
- Dishwasher: although this job does not require any skill or training, they receive $23 in an hour. Several fellows work in this profession despite getting low wages. This dishwasher mostly works in restaurants, cafes, and hospitals. Even high-class domestic houses have their dishwashers.
- Waiters: all the waiters in Australia do not make that much money even after working so hard for us. These waiters not only serve food, but assist in cleaning tables, taking orders, and greeting the customers with a warm welcome. But you’ll be surprised to find out that they only earn $26 in an hour. The rate may vary slightly from the restaurant but that’s all they get after working for the whole one hour.
- Child care workers: Most of us can agree that taking care of children or looking after babies can be very difficult. But the workers that do that don’t get paid well even though. They get $29.80 in an hour. Their work includes preparing and supervising the child’s activities and work, entertaining them, feeding them, reading to them, and even playing with them. They are also responsible for maintaining hygiene and monitoring their behavior to ensure safety.
Conclusion (Best Jobs in Australia 2021)
All the jobs (“Best Paying Jobs in Australia 2021 for Freshers Indian Male/ Female OR Foreigners with visa sponsorship after 12th pass, Graduation, CA, MBA, Bsc Agriculture, masters, BCA, etc.”) don’t pay the same.
In Australia, they have jobs that can earn you a stable income. You need to study or choose your course keeping in mind your field of interest, passion as well as income that professionals can help you earn.
We hope you find it useful and interesting.