Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT @indianairforce.nic.in, 1524 Vacancies for Group C 10th & 12th pass Civilian Posts: Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment for the Group ‘C’ vacancy at Indian Air Force. The Number of posts, Registration Fees, Application Procedure, Essential Education Qualification, and eligibility conditions is appended below:
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Western Air Command Units||362|
|Southern Air Command Units||28|
|Eastern Air Command Units||132|
|Central Air Command Units||116|
|Maintenance Command Units||479|
|Training Command Units||407|
|Total No of Posts||1524|
Table of Contents
|Applicants have passed the Examination of 10th Matriculation, 12th (10+2), ITI, Any Graduate from a recognized University. For the Post wise Education Qualification, Please Read the Detail Notification as given below.|
Upper Age Limits: For all posts 18-25 years. Maximum Age Limits Relaxation up to 03 years for the applicants belonging to OBC and 05 Years for the applicants belonging to SC/ST category for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021.
|Also Read: Drumsticks For Weight Loss | Powder Tea Benefits For Weight Loss|
|Also Read: Reasons for Tiredness and Sleepiness, Weakness, Body Pain After Sleep|
Application Fees: There Are No Application Fees.
How to Apply
|Eligible and Interested Applicants can apply through the Offline Mode (Application Form Given in Detail Advertisements) to any of the above Air Force stations of their choice subject to the Posts & Education qualifications. Application Form typed in English/ Hindi as per format given, duly attached with the following testimonials is to reach the concerned Air Force Station as per choice within 30 days from the date of the publication of this notification in Rozgar Samachar OR Employment News. applicants to mention clearly the name of the post on the envelope like “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……AND CATEGORY………”. The application form is to be accompanied by a self-addressed envelope with Rs. 10 postage stamp duly affixed for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Group C – 1524 Posts.|
|Start Date of Application Submission:||03/04/2021|
|Last Date of Application Submission:||02/05/2021|
Important Links for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT @indianairforce.nic.in, 1524 Vacancies for Group C 10th & 12th pass Civilian Posts
|Detail Advertisement Download Here|
|For Official Website Visit Here|
// Selection Methodology for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 //
- All applications form are scrutinized in terms of minimum qualification, age limit, certificates, and documents. Thereafter eligible applicants will be issued a call letter for the written test.
- The eligible & Interested applicants will be required to appear for the MCQ Type written test. The Objective Type written test will be based on minimum essential educational qualification.
- The MCQ Type Objective written test will consist of 1. General Intelligence & Reasoning 2. Numerical Aptitude 3. General English and also, 4. General Awareness.
- The language of the question cum answer paper is in English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of applicants will be selected & called for practical/ skill/ physical test wherever applicable based on a percentage of merit/category in the written test.
- Selected applicants are to bring original certificates, copies of which were annexed with the application form for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Group C – 1524 Posts.