What is Google Web Stories? How to Create Google Web Stories for Any Website? How to Make & Use Makestories?: Are you guys also having problems creating stories on Google then you have come to the right post, through today’s article we are going to tell you how to make Google Web Story? We are going to give detailed information about this.
As we all know that Google keeps on bringing some new features day by day, to provide convenience to the users.
We are talking about Google Web Stories Google Web Story was launched some time back but at that time the features of Web Story were not advanced.
Later, advanced features were brought by updating Google Web Story. At present time Google is promoting web stories i.e. Google is sending web stories to Discover features so that people’s traffic is increasing as well as earning a lot of money.
Table of Contents
What is Google Web Stories?
Google Web Stories is a new feature launched by Google in a visual storytelling format created using Video, Audio, Text, Images, and Animation.
These stories are shown on Google’s Discover app, Images, and Google search page according to the interest of the user.
How to Create Google Web Stories for Any Website
In this article, how to create a Google Web Story has been explained in detail from Basic to Advance. Step By Step Complete Guide.
First of all, you have to log in to the WordPress Dashboard of your website, after that, an option of Plugins will be seen on the left side. Click on it, then click on Add New.
After this a search box will be seen, there you have to type Google Web Stories, after that you have to search. These plugins will come in front of you, then after installing them, you have to activate them.
You have to come again to the WordPress Dashboard of your website, after that click on Web Story Plugin, after that too in the Stories section itself, you will see the option of a set at the bottom, click on it.
After clicking on the setting, some interfaces like this will be seen. There you will see some settings. First of all, Google Analytics will be asked for a Tracking ID, it has to be entered, this Tracking ID will be found in your Google analytics.
Upload the Publish Logo there as shown by the second Aero on the photo above, the size of that logo should be at least 96×96 pixels, and the Aspect Ratio 1:1.
If your website is monetized through Google AdSense or any other network, then the third Aero is shown there. You can also earn money by placing ads here.
Publisher ID and Slot ID have to be entered in the section with monetization. One thing to note here is that you have to fill the ID according to which Ads Network you use, such as Google Ads and Google Ads Manager.
After all these settings are done, again by going to WordPress Dashboard and clicking on Stories, you have to go to Dashboard, then click on Create a story and create Stories.
If you want to create your own Google Web Stories, then you can create it by clicking on create a story.
Some Important Features of Web Stories
After opening the WordPress Dashboard of your website, you have to click on Stories, after that, you have to go to Dashboard and click on Create New Story.
Let us tell you about some important features of Google Web Story, which are given many features. “What is Google Web Stories? How to Create Google Web Stories for Any Website? How to Make & Use Makestories?”
Media: With the option of media, you can download copyright-free images, and videos from any other website on your website. You can also use images and videos uploaded to your website to create Google Web Stories.
Third-Party Media: On the right side of the media, you will get to see an option Third-Party Media After clicking here, you will get many photos and videos in one dashboard, copyright-free which can be used to create a Google web story, all these photos, and videos. Videos are taken from the Unsplash website absolutely free.
Text: By clicking on the text, you can apply the text in Web Stories over the photos and videos taken from Media or Third Party Media. Just as we use Heading (H1, H2, H3) and Paragraph while posting articles in WordPress, we can do the same here.
Shapes & Stickers: By clicking on Shapes & Stickers, you will find many good Shapes and Stickers which can use all of them to create a good Professional Web Stories.
Page Templates: Page Templates Here you will find a readymade template made. You can use all of these to create your web store. Which can be easily created in less time in Page Templates.
Change Background Colors: Some menus will be seen on the right side of the page, from there you can make your Google web story unique. Change Background Colors While creating Google Web Story from here, you can change the color of the Google Web Story. Can be more attractive.
Insert Background Media: You can use any photo or video by clicking on Insert Background Media.
New Pages: New Pages You can add New Page from here A + (Plus) icon will be seen, and clicking on it can add new pages To create Google Web Stories, create Web Stories up to 4 pages and up to 30 pages can.
Animation: You can make Web Stories attractive by using different types of effects from animation.
Friends, I am going to share my own experience with you, before writing this post, I also did the work of Google Web Story, which can also be brought to Google Discover by making 5-page slides.
But I would like to tell you that at least make more than 10 pages. If your website is Google Adsense Approved, then AIDS will also be seen so that you can earn money too. “What is Google Web Stories? How to Create Google Web Stories for Any Website? How to Make & Use Makestories?”
How to Use Makestories
To use Makestories, the following steps have to be followed, which are given below step by step.
You have to create your account on Makestories. First of all, you will type Makestories on Google, after that, you will search or click on the link here https://makestories.io/ After opening there will be a Signup option on the home page, click on it.
Your name, email id, and passport will be required to create an account.
Step-2: General Settings
After creating an account in Makestories, some settings have to be made so that your web stories are optimized well. On your home page, you will see the option of General Settings, click on it.
Step-3: SEO Settings
First of all, the option of SEO will be seen, here the person has to be selected in Author Type.
- In Author Name – Your name,
- In Story Language – English,
- In Publisher Name – Your name,
- In Editor Language – English is to be selected.
- After that click on Save.
Now you will get Branding Here you have to fill in your brand name, logo, or Favicon.
After this, the content industry has to be selected and saved.
Here you can change the Colour, Font, Font Weight, and Font Size of Headings accordingly.
In Analytics, you can track the traffic of Stories by entering the code of Google Google Analytics.
Step-7: Social Media
You can save it by entering your ID on social media. Such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Step-8: Advertising Setup
If your business is Google Adsense approved, you can put ads in the story by entering the publisher ID of your website, through which you can earn money.
Step-9: New Story Create
After doing all these settings, you have to click on Create New Story, after which a new page will come in front of you.
Here you can create a story with the help of photos, videos,s or GIFs. “What is Google Web Stories? How to Create Google Web Stories for Any Website? How to Make & Use Makestories?”
How to Make Makestories?
- Media: With the help of Media Library, you can upload images or videos from your mobile or computer. Either the media option will be seen on the left side. You can use copyright-free images or videos from there through Unsplash to create Stories.
- Image: After clicking on the image, it will be added to page 1, after that you have to adjust the image well.
- Text: After clicking on the text, you can put text on the image or video to make a story. To customize the text, a design option is seen on the right side, from there you can change the color, and size of the text.
- New Page Add (+): To add a new page, the icon with + (Plus) will be seen, by clicking on it, you can add a new page i.e. add.
- CTA Button: You can add a link to the photo by clicking on the CTA button. Through this button, you can put a link to your Website, App, and Affiliate.
- Animated: The option of Animation is seen on the right side, from here you can add Animation Effect to the image or video.
- Story Publish: After doing all these processes, your story will be ready, after that the button Publish will be seen at the top. Click on it, after that Publish as a webstory will have to be selected. After this four options will be seen.
- Setup Publish Detail: From Setup Publish Detail, write Title, Name, Logo or Favicon and Story Language of your story. After that click on Save & Proceed.
- Meta Tag and SEO: In Meta Tag and SEO, you have to type Title Name, Keyword, and Short Description, after that, you have to click on Save & Proceed.
- Story Validation: From here you can see whether 5 steps have been given, whether 5 steps are green, or if there is an error in all of them.
- Setup Analytics: Here the code of Google Analytics has to be published and published. As soon as you click on the publish button, you will get to see all the four options, here you have to click on the short link. After this, the web story has to be published.
Friends, I hope that today’s article has been liked by you a lot because this article has been brought in your demand. (What is Google Web Stories? How to Create Google Web Stories for Any Website? How to Make & Use Makestories?) Both of these have been explained in detail.
If you have any questions or suggestions related to this article, then you can ask by commenting, I will try to answer them as soon as possible.
How to Create a Google Web Story. (Google Web Stories Kaise Banaye) If you want to read more articles like this, then come to our website and click on the Allow button so that you people will get the notification whenever I will make new posts.