Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) Upcoming Today Events List Calendar 2023: Dubai World Trade Centre is an exhibition that aims to connect people, products, ideas around the globe. It plays a vital role in the growth of international trade for the middle east.
The World Trade Centre was inaugurated in 1979. Over 3 million people worldwide are attending exhibitions, shows, concerts, and other events. And 25 circumstances are considered ‘mega-events.’
These mega-events include the Arabian Travel Market, The Hotel Show, Arab Health, Gulfood, Dubai International Motor Show, and GITEX Technology Week. The Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) is considered a central trade hub and events venue.
Table of Contents
Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) Upcoming Today Events List Calendar 2023
This is the list of events and exhibitions at the Dubai World Trade Centre in 2023.
|Name of the Event.||Date|
|The 85th General Meeting |
Of the International
|3-7 October 2023|
|Beauty World Middle East and Wellness & Spa Exhibition||5-7 October 2023|
|Annual Radiology. Meeting.||10-12 October 2023|
|IAOM International Association of |
Operative Millers 2023
|10-12 October 2023|
|The international Family Medicine Conference & Exhibition||10-12 October 2023|
|Future Blockchain Summit||17-21 October 2023|
|GITEX Global||17-21 October 2023|
|Marketing Mania||17-21 October 2023|
|FinTech surge||17-21 October 2023|
|GITEX Future Stars||17-21 October 2023|
|AI Everything.||17-21 October 2023|
|The 72nd International |
|25-29 October 2023|
|CABSAT middle east||26-28 October 2023|
|Dubai World Congress |
for self driving Transport
|27-28 October 2023|
|Dubai Muscle Show |
& Dubai Activ
|27-28 October 2023|
|HR Summit||1-3 November 2023|
|Gulfood Manufacturing||7-9 November 2023|
|Private Label and Licensing Middle East||7-9 November 2023|
|Yummex Middle East||7-9 November 2023|
DWTC Upcoming Today Events List Calendar 2023
|The Speciality Food Festival||7-9 November 2023|
|18th World Meeting |
& Exhibition of the
|7-10 November 2023|
|41st congress of the |
|11-14 November 2023|
|Global Educational |
Supplies & Solutions
|15-17 November 2023|
|The Global Franchise||15-16 November 2023|
|ArabLab +||15-17 November 2023|
|Arabplast||15-18 November 2023|
|Careers UAE||15 -17 November 2023|
|The Maritime Standard |
Award and Tanker
|22-23 November 2023|
|International Apparel |
& Textile Fair
|28-30 November 2023|
|LPG WEEK 2023||5-9 December 2023|
|Middle East Natural |
and Organic Products
|6-8 December 2023|
|Gulf Traffic |
|6-8 December 2023|
|AGRA Middle |
|8-9 December 2023|
|Paperworld Middle |
East, Playworld Middle
East and Gifts & lifestyle
|14-16 December 2023|
|Automechanika Dubai||14-16 December 2023|
|Gulf Print and Pack Exhibition||14-16 December2023|
These are all the events and exhibitions of the Dubai World Trade Centre in 2023. This was last updated on October 23, 2023.
Also Read: Top 10 Screen Lock Apps for Android in India
Venue Spaces and Exhibitions Halls for Dubai World Trade Centre
There are various exhibition halls and events spaces in Dubai for conducting the Dubai world trade center (DWTC). There are some names of galleries and venues with the area listed below -:
- Sheikh Rashid Hall-It is a significant event hall with 7,700 square meters of column-free space.
- Sheikh Maktoum hall-This hall consists of 3,800 square meters of space and can be combined with Sheikh Rashid Hall to make a single Hall of 11,500 square meters.
- Al-Multaqua Ballroom- This ballroom measures 1,100 square meters of space.
- Sheikh Saeed Hall 1 – This Hall measures 6 700 square meters of space. It is quite a big mall for conducting events and exhibitions.
- Sheikh Saeed Hall 2- This hall consists of 4,800 square meters of space.
- Sheikh Saeed Hall 3- It is a hall with 3,600 square meters of space.
- Trade Centre Arena- This hall contains an ample space of 9,100 square meters and can be combined with sheik Saeed hall to provide a vast area of over 24,000 square meters.
- Za’abeel Halls- This is the combination of 3 halls with an area of 15,300 square meters.
These are the most famous halls and spaces for conducting exhibitions and events.
Hotels In Dubai
Various hotels in Dubai, such as Novotel, Ibis world trade center (DWTC), were conducted. Not only these hotels but there are also many other hotels where exhibitions and events were conducting. There are many different options within walking distance.
Also Read: How To Cure Back Pain Fast At Home?
Restaurants, Cafes, and Shops for Dubai World Trade Centre Events Calendar 2023
In the Dubai World Trade Centre, there are several onsite restaurants, cafes, and shops. They include-:
- Airlink International – Freight and Logistics
- All the Perks Espresso Cafe offers tea, coffee, snacks, breakfast, pastries, juices, etc.
- Al Naboodah Logistics – Freight and logistics.
- Al ROSTAMANI INTERNATIONAL
- Andes Restaurant – It serves all international cuisine.
- Azzurro Pizzeria – Pizza, pasta, and salads.
- BEIT EL KELL
- Blooms Flowers- Florist
- BurgerFuel – Gourmet burgers
- Cafe Arena – Cafe
- Caffe Nero – Coffee Shop
- Cafe Cream – Coffee shop at Novotel World Trade Centre.
- CAMEL COMPANY
- Caribou Coffee – Coffeehouse.
- Chez Michel- Breakfast, soups, salads, sandwiches, pizzas, international dishes, etc.
- Cubo – Italian restaurant at Ibis World Trade Centre
- DESCO PRINTING
- EMIRATES NBD BANK
- Emirates Post- Postal and government services.
- Entre-Nous- International restaurant at Novotel World Trade Centre. Serves alcohol.
- Event Plus- Exhibitor and stand services.
- Expert Hub Robotics
- GT Exhibitions ME
- I Love Juice- It serves juice and smoothies.
- India Bistro
- KOI The
- Last-Minute Services- It provides you exhibition services of stand design, furniture, rentals, IT rentals, signage, displays, etc. )
- LIFE PHARMACY
- Mateos Pizzeria
- Pappa Roti – Coated buns and beverages
- Parlour – It is a french restaurant
- Pandora – It serves Italian flatbread, pasta, salads
- Pizza Express- It is an entirely Pizza restaurant.
- Salad Station – It is a Salad Cafe.
- Starbucks- Starbucks is primarily known for its famous coffee.
- Trader’s House – Serves varieties of salads, sandwiches, soup, and many international dishes.
- ZOOM – It is a convenience store.
This is the list of restaurants and cafes that are present in Dubai. It serves almost all types and varieties of services. So, visitors here will not face any problem eating. This list was the last update in September.
The Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) was located on Sheikh Zayed Road, and it is known as the Trade Centre Area of the City. It is straightforward to transport in Dubai. The World Trade Centre is the nearest Dubai Metro Station. It offers the visitors easy direct access to and from Dubai International Airport. Bus services are also provided for going to Dubai World Trade Centre. There are some buses mention below who are helping the visitors to attend the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Dating Apps India 2023
Followings are the Bus Roots:
- Bus Service 21 arrives from Al Ghubaiba Bus Station and departs to AI Quoz- Its stops include Sharaf DG Metro Station, BurJuman Metro Station, World Trade Centre Metro Station, and Emirates Towers Metro Station.
- starts 29, it’s riding from Al Ghubaiba Bus station to Dubai Mall- Its stops include Sharaf DG Metro Station, BurJuman Metro Station, and Dubai World Trade Centre.
- Bus Service 27 rides from Gold Souq Bus Station to Dubai Mall- Its stops include Union Metro Station, Deira City Centre Metro Station, Dubai World Trade Centre, and Dubai International Financial Centre.
So, these are some lists of buses. The visitors will not face any difficulties in traveling in Dubai. Not only buses, but you also have other options like hiring taxis.
The Dubai World Trade Centre allows numerous places for your car parks. Both free and paid car parks are available. If you want to park your car for free, then Valet parking is available.
Famous places like Zabeel Park and the Dubai Frame lie north of the Dubai World Trade Centre. In Dubai, there are many attractions like Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Opera, Dubai Aquarium, Underwater Zoo, Dubai Fountain, Souk Al Bahar, Dubai Ice Rink, Reel Cinemas, and Dubai Mall.
The Dubai World Trade Centre was opened in 1979 by the great Queen Elizabeth ll. At the opening of the Sheikh Rashid Tower, it was the tallest building in Dubai. But in the year 2015, the Dubai World Trade Centre was announced as a free zone.
This is all about Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) Upcoming Today Events List Calendar 2023. In this post, all dates of exhibitions and events are provided. I hope this post will help you to know about the famous Dubai World Trade Centre. So, please read this post carefully to learn more about it.